Enriched Cell Populations (e.g. FACS-sorted)
For all input recommendations, high target cell content at or above 80% is assumed. Recommendations in this guideline are based on validation experiments with populations of regulatory T cells (Treg) and overall T cells. It is encouraged to provide more input material than minimum amounts stated, especially if target cell content may be below 80%. For FACS the use of external antibodies is recommended (e.g. sorting for CD4+, CD25+, CD127 low cells or CD3+ cells).
If internal staining is used, we recommend the eBioScienceFoxp3 Staining buffer set (catalog number 5523).
- At least 50,000 cells should be provided per assay, resuspended in 200 μl PBS.
- Please send frozen, assembled on a rack, and ensure that enough dry ice is present.
- For frozen samples, World Courier or MARKEN is a preferred shipment agency.
- At least 300 ng should be provided per assay, in a volume of 50 μl or less.
- Samples can be sent at room temperature or at 4°C using cool packs.